U2 ticket bollocks

• 12 Replies

Larry Lovebucket

• Because Iím worth it.
U2 ticket bollocks
« on: May 19, 2023, 11:42:13 AM »
All that nonsense from edge about not being able to stop scalping. I just got a Lana del Rey ticket. You can only get in using an app on your phone with a QR code that constantly updates. The QR code wonít work if itís screen grabbed, either. Also, my premium view ticket was £140. U2 are charging the same money for the worst seats in the house.

So, edge, take that and your Ďaffordableí tickets and shove them up your corporate bosses arses.
©2024

laoghaire

Re: U2 ticket bollocks
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 11:51:38 AM »
AlI just got a Lana del Rey ticket.

Hi, Larry.

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2023, 11:57:08 AM »
All that nonsense from edge about not being able to stop scalping. I just got a Lana del Rey ticket. You can only get in using an app on your phone with a QR code that constantly updates. The QR code wonít work if itís screen grabbed, either. Also, my premium view ticket was £140. U2 are charging the same money for the worst seats in the house.

So, edge, take that and your Ďaffordableí tickets and shove them up your corporate bosses arses.

Whatís the venue? Arena? Theatre?
First Chair. Last Call.
©1966-2024
Presented by Vandelay Industries.
Management: Pendant Publishing.
All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited.
The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, and usefulness.
Your mileage may vary.

laoghaire

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 12:01:18 PM »
Hyde Park is my guess.

Larry Lovebucket

• Because Iím worth it.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 12:04:39 PM »

A big park. Thatís irrelevant, though. Whatís relevant is stopping scalping is entirely possible. As is selling tickets affordably.

I saw Del Rey in a small theatre in London after she released Lust for Life. The cost? £50. Also, although she cancelled because of covid, I got a superb seat to see her in an arena for £95.
©2024

Larry Lovebucket

• Because Iím worth it.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 12:08:48 PM »
In the end, artists either give a fuck or they donít. U2 donít. Therefore I donít give a fuck about them.
©2024

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 12:10:31 PM »

A big park. Thatís irrelevant, though. Whatís relevant is stopping scalping is entirely possible. As is selling tickets affordably.

I saw Del Rey in a small theatre in London after she released Lust for Life. The cost? £50. Also, although she cancelled because of covid, I got a superb seat to see her in an arena for £95.

I agree the tech exists to stop scalping.

Hope you enjoy the concert!
First Chair. Last Call.
©1966-2024
Presented by Vandelay Industries.
Management: Pendant Publishing.
All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited.
The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, and usefulness.
Your mileage may vary.

Larry Lovebucket

• Because Iím worth it.
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2023, 12:11:09 PM »
©2024

SlyDanner

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2023, 12:43:59 PM »
Larry and Lana sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

First comes love, then comes marriage.  Then comes Little Larry in a baby carriage.

laoghaire

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2023, 12:55:22 PM »
Cinnamon

On Lanaís teeth

From Larryís kiss

Amor fati

• Under the white horses
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2023, 02:27:33 PM »
Larry Del Rey

or