Opinions on Sense8

• 4 Replies

AndresP914

Opinions on Sense8
« on: April 03, 2021, 10:32:19 PM »
I just finished rewatching it, and I love it. I want to know your opinion about it. Any favorite character, plot, location, etc?
Blessings are not just for the ones who kneel, luckily.

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
Re: Opinions on Sense8
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 03:41:21 PM »
Don't know anything about it but have heard of it.  Is it good?  What's the basic premise?

AndresP914

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 12:56:38 PM »
Don't know anything about it but have heard of it.  Is it good?  What's the basic premise?

Well I think that good or not is subjective, depending on each one's taste, for me is awesomeeee! It is about 8 people from all over the world who are connected between them and start to live and experience the others' lives!

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 01:07:32 PM »

Well I think that good or not is subjective, depending on each one's taste, for me is awesomeeee! It is about 8 people from all over the world who are connected between them and start to live and experience the others' lives!
i'll check it out.

AndresP914

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 12:00:51 AM »

i'll check it out.
Tell me if you do so plz!!! I want to know your opinion!!