New double live LP announced: PopMart Live from Mexico City (vinyl only)

• 9 Replies

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
To coincide with the YouTube live stream of the PopMart Live from Mexico City concert (part of The Virtual Road series), the band will be releasing a double vinyl, consisting of 18 songs from the concert. All the songs from POP that were performed on that show will feature on the album. Sidenote: it will only be available on the U2.com storefront, the listing should be live at noon tomorrow. :D

First Chair. Last Call.

restofit

To coincide with the YouTube live stream of the PopMart Live from Mexico City concert (part of The Virtual Road series), the band will be releasing a double vinyl, consisting of 18 songs from the concert. All the songs from POP that were performed on that show will feature on the album. Sidenote: it will only be available on the U2.com storefront, the listing should be live at noon tomorrow. :D

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=u2+topic+2021

So Cruel

• It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
Great show but every major U2 fan has had access to this show for 23 years. Why not pick one of the other pro recorded shows to release?
Definitive U2 Top 10: 1. One, 2. Bad, 3. With Or Without You, 4. Running to Stand Still, 5. So Cruel, 6. Ultraviolet, 7. I Still Havenít Found What Iím Looking For, 8. Hawkmoon 269, 9. Red Hill Mining Town, 10. Luminous Times

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
Guessing this will be $40 at a minimum.  Would be a nice piece to add to my collection but with baby no.2 on the way, not spending $$ on this.

This Dave

Great show but every major U2 fan has had access to this show for 23 years. Why not pick one of the other pro recorded shows to release?

This is my thought to basically everything they release like this. "Yeah we already have that".

How about release some more of the infinity billion tracks they've recorded which didn't make albums, instead of something we've all heard over and over and over?

Jswallow

April Fool

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
April Fool

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

First Chair. Last Call.

Magnificence

• At the end of the storm there's a Golden Sky
He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.

John 1:10

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating

you're rocking the Land of the Lost GIFs today.  Digging it.

Magnificence

• At the end of the storm there's a Golden Sky

you're rocking the Land of the Lost GIFs today.  Digging it.

Where i live we are so far behind on television LOTL is pretty new stuff for us  ;)
He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.

John 1:10