Dear TalkU2 - the Agony Aunt column

• 15 Replies

Codeguy

• In the shadows
Dear TalkU2 - the Agony Aunt column
« on: January 03, 2021, 02:01:33 PM »
Though this might be fun to try. Anyone can write in their problem and anyone on the forum can play the agony aunt and write a helpful - or totally idiotic - response.

Eg

Dear TalkU2,

My brother-in-law moved in last week, as he needed a place to crash while looking for a new apartment. He assured us it’d be a ‘couple of days’ or ‘a week tops’ and it’s been ten days and no sign of him moving out. He snores loudly, and sleeps naked on the couch, often mooning our housekeeper when she arrives. The wife is sympathetic to him and thinks I’m overreacting. How do I get him to get his act together without ruining my marriage?

Ok forum, go.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-------

Too tall to be a despot

John Galt

• Free Britney
Re: Dear TalkU2 - the Agony Aunt column
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 02:28:54 PM »
Though this might be fun to try. Anyone can write in their problem and anyone on the forum can play the agony aunt and write a helpful - or totally idiotic - response.

Eg

Dear TalkU2,

My brother-in-law moved in last week, as he needed a place to crash while looking for a new apartment. He assured us it’d be a ‘couple of days’ or ‘a week tops’ and it’s been ten days and no sign of him moving out. He snores loudly, and sleeps naked on the couch, often mooning our housekeeper when she arrives. The wife is sympathetic to him and thinks I’m overreacting. How do I get him to get his act together without ruining my marriage?

Ok forum, go.......

Have a quiet word in his shell-like and suggest he slings his hook.

Better not make an ultimatum to your wife -  either he goes or I go - because you could end up packing your bags.

Soloyan

• I'm not sleeping
    • GREG LEMOND FANS
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 03:22:56 PM »

Eg

Dear TalkU2,

Ok forum, go.......

Dear...,

I suggest that you start acting alike. This way your wife will have no choice but to see the situation for what it is.
If she’s still ok with it, well you just got yourself a « being a jerk » free card. Use it wisely.
If she starts reacting but fails to see the similarity with her brother, well, pray that your housekeeper is sexy and likes what she sees so that you have an opportunity for a new life.

Don’t forget : deep down there’s a snorer in each and everyone of us.

Good luck.
A dangerous idea that almost makes sense...

EvilBono

• Is it hot in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 03:32:12 PM »
Dear TalkU2 forum,

I have been quite depressed lately and I don't know why. I have achieved everything I set out to do in recent years. Hard Brexit. Check. Set the world against China while also making them dependent on China. Check. Broke America. Check. I'm working on breaking India, and I have some great ideas in that regard. Check. Climate change point of no return. Check. And yet, I am in the dumps. I tried torturing Kanye West by having his wife release a photo of herself with her clothes on, but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
——————————
Carry on as if I don’t exist

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 03:41:24 PM »
Dear TalkU2 forum,

I have been quite depressed lately and I don't know why. I have achieved everything I set out to do in recent years. Hard Brexit. Check. Set the world against China while also making them dependent on China. Check. Broke America. Check. I'm working on breaking India, and I have some great ideas in that regard. Check. Climate change point of no return. Check. And yet, I am in the dumps. I tried torturing Kanye West by having his wife release a photo of herself with her clothes on, but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Go visit me mum...she'll cheer you up. Or give you the clap.
No spoken words, just a scream

laoghaire

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 07:29:38 PM »
There are so many ways to make a man regret sleeping bare-assed.

EvilBono

• Is it hot in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 01:27:47 PM »
Dear TalkU2 forum,

Your "mum" isn't much fun. All she does is give blowjobs (with or without her teeth), rimmers, doggie style, anal, up against a wall, gives out free cocaine, weed and tells dirty jokes.

But she isn't fun
——————————
Carry on as if I don’t exist

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 02:43:44 PM »
Dear TalkU2 forum,

Your "mum" isn't much fun. All she does is give blowjobs (with or without her teeth), rimmers, doggie style, anal, up against a wall, gives out free cocaine, weed and tells dirty jokes.

But she isn't fun
heehee

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 03:33:56 PM »
Dear TalkU2 forum,

But she isn't fun
heehee
jesus...

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 04:10:52 PM »
Dear TalkU2 forum,

But she isn't fun
heehee
jesus...
well shank, what did you expect from someone called evilbono

Codeguy

• In the shadows
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 01:15:58 PM »
My dog refuses to eat his food. What do I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-------

Too tall to be a despot

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 01:39:25 PM »
Get down on your hands and knees and eat the dog's food, right in front of him. He will either begin to eat the food himself, or start humping you.

John Galt

• Free Britney
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2021, 01:58:11 PM »
My dog refuses to eat his food. What do I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the problem persists take him to the vets.

Larry Lovebucket

• If you shouldn't, don't.
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 02:20:21 PM »
Get down on your hands and knees and eat the dog's food, right in front of him. He will either begin to eat the food himself, or start humping you.

This is wrong in so many ways

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2021, 02:22:10 PM »

This is wrong in so many ways
Yeah, so?