The "I'm Drunk" thread

• 21 Replies

laoghaire

The "I'm Drunk" thread
« on: December 01, 2020, 09:27:12 PM »
Sometimes, when you're drunk, one symptom is the need to inform other human beings that you're drunk.

Some of us are inspired to write stories.

Others of us are inspired to play Pop.

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
Re: The "I'm Drunk" thread
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 09:39:21 PM »
Sometimes, when you're drunk, one symptom is the need to inform other human beings that you're drunk.

Some of us are inspired to write stories.

Others of us are inspired to play Pop.

Well, I certainly need to be drunk to listen to Pop.  :P
First Chair. Last Call.

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 05:52:17 AM »
Great thread.
Although I haven't been really drunk in years...I do tend to have a couple beers each night. But I don't post at night much, so you're stuck with sober Riffy from the wee morning hours until after sunset.
And, I listen to POP in any condition. POP!
No spoken words, just a scream

laoghaire

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 05:56:48 AM »
3:52am, riff.

Jesus.

Magnificence

• At the end of the storm there's a Golden Sky
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 09:07:04 AM »
Just don't drink and drive

i am saving my money for that green car pictured there, by the time i am 50 maybe i can afford it  :-\

Tis nice being a kid with dreams. Or as the old fodders around me like to say "goals"

The girl she said to me last night; "shush" and she reached up and put her finger on my mouth in anticipation that i would respond. I bit my lip and she leaned in and bit my neck, multiple times, and then she ....  ??? :o :-X

okay maybe there was drink involved  :-* :P
“I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee”
Hebrews 13:5

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 09:08:46 AM »
3:52am, riff.

Jesus.
Yeah. Welcome to my nightmare...

Mag, I hope you get that car someday. And, keep the girl...she sounds Magnificent.

Codeguy

• In the shadows
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 12:41:45 PM »
I haven't had the pleasure in several months, but when I do, I will be sure to hit this thread.
-------

Too tall to be a despot

OnlyU2

• Who's to say where the wind will take you
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 07:08:52 PM »
got drunk last weekend and my friend posted a video of me drunk-dancing to Real Wild Child live on Facebook, and the weekend before, got drunk and sang Halo by Beyonce.

Things I did that I could never do sober
Who's to say where the wind will take you

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 07:57:16 PM »
Oh, man. Now I REALLY want to go drinking with OnlyU2!

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 03:01:42 PM »
So, last week my guy bought a can of Ready Whip to go with his apple pie. Today I shook it to see how much was left...not much. My brain said "hmmm, shall I just eat the rest right out of the can, or go for the whippet?" Guess which one I chose.
Oh, to be young again!!!

Magnificence

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2020, 10:33:16 AM »
I may have had a bit too much to drink last evening. Nightmares about someone's mum, and then im waking up naked and screaming in the cemetery, again. Last time that happened I am pretty sure i started out in the triangle before i lost my way, then i awoke near the grave with a phallic symbol drawn on my face in magic marker.

This time i don't really know what happened, something to do with watching the stars line up, and then *poof*. Luckily there was no phallic symbol on my face, however someone did try and plant a bouquet of flowers in my bottom. Made for a strange and unusual crawl back to the cabin. Thankfully these flowers weren't the thorny kind.   ::)

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2020, 10:34:57 AM »
I may have had a bit too much to drink last evening. Nightmares about someone's mum, and then im waking up naked and screaming in the cemetery, again. Last time that happened I am pretty sure i started out in the triangle before i lost my way, then i awoke near the grave with a phallic symbol drawn on my face in magic marker.

This time i don't really know what happened, something to do with watching the stars line up, and then *poof*. Luckily there was no phallic symbol on my face, however someone did try and plant a bouquet of flowers in my bottom. Made for a strange and unusual crawl back to the cabin. Thankfully these flowers weren't the thorny kind.   ::)
Me too. Which part, me too? Not telling...

Magnificence

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 10:37:12 AM »

I wouldn't tell either if i was you, wouldn't want you-know-who to get wind of it  :-X

riffraff

• Dislocated, suffocated
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2020, 12:32:09 PM »

I wouldn't tell either if i was you, wouldn't want you-know-who to get wind of it  :-X
'xactly! I've heard enough guff from her over the long, long years!

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2020, 12:46:40 PM »
Weekly Zoom call last night with my referee buddies.

5 gin tonics later, we said good night feeling a little tipsy.
First Chair. Last Call.