Random little known facts about yourself?

• 40 Replies

Smee

• Howdy. Im Snoopy
Random little known facts about yourself?
« on: June 07, 2020, 01:09:18 PM »
Who is brave enough to share random little facts about yourself? I am (to a point)

I will start proceedings.

I once was in a local bar one night, when i was around 23-24 years old. I was getting hit on by a blonde lass. My mate and myself are convinced it was Scottish Tv and radio personality Jenny Faulkner. But her friend was totally minced, and blew it for me. I was one for punching well above my weight when i was younger. For some reason, a lot of popular gals would take a shine to me....often they were blondes and often Barmaids too.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:14:19 PM by Smee »
In the garden I was playing the tart
I kissed your lips and broke your heart
You
You were acting like it was the end of the world

guest532

Re: Random little known facts about yourself?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 01:15:53 PM »
I thought we've already had a thread like this.

an tha

• And you can swallow, or you can spit....
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 01:17:21 PM »

You could have shared something a bit tastier than that!

riffraff

• sometimes Iím full of anger and grieving
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 01:27:21 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

all the secrets and no one to tell

so far away from believing that any sun will reappear

guest532

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 01:32:25 PM »

You could have shared something a bit tastier than that!

I played a frame of snooker with Ronnie O'Sullivan.

riffraff

• sometimes Iím full of anger and grieving
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 01:34:10 PM »
Mickey Mouse squeezed my ass at Disney World.
so far away from believing that any sun will reappear

guest532

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 01:36:09 PM »
Mickey Mouse squeezed my ass at Disney World.

At least he didn't grab your pussy.

Smee

• Howdy. Im Snoopy
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 02:09:19 PM »
Its possible. I have a habit of repeating myself. Im not very original  :)
You

So Cruel

• It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2020, 02:27:29 PM »
Who is brave enough to share random little facts about yourself? I am (to a point)

I once was in a local bar one night, when i was around 23-24 years old. I was getting hit on by a blonde lass. My mate and myself are convinced it was Scottish Tv and radio personality Jenny Faulkner. But her friend was totally minced, and blew it for me. I was one for punching well above my weight when i was younger. For some reason, a lot of popular gals would take a shine to me....often they were blondes and often Barmaids too.

Ahhh, the interfering friend, always a problem Smee.

Years ago I was with my buddies for a weekend getaway at a resort town and we were at the nightclub, feeling no pain. I spotted a good looking girl at the bar and started to chat her up. She was with a group of friends for a ladies stag and they all had cowboy hats on. I took the hat off her head and put it on mine and after a bit suggested we head back to my hotel. Knowing she had a group of friends there I found the back door for us to leave by and of course once we opened it all her friends and mine were out back. Her fat chubby friend got in my face and told me I wasnít taking her home with me and I wasnít getting laid. I tipped my hat to her and said I may not be getting laid tonight, but you likely wonít be getting laid this decade. That got lots of laughs from my friends and a string of expletives from her. Should have left by the front door.
Definitive U2 Top 10: 1. One, 2. Bad, 3. With Or Without You, 4. Running to Stand Still, 5. So Cruel, 6. Ultraviolet, 7. I Still Havenít Found What Iím Looking For, 8. Hawkmoon 269, 9. Red Hill Mining Town, 10. Luminous Times

guest532

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 02:28:51 PM »

I believe the technical term for them is 'cock blocker.'

So Cruel

• It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2020, 04:12:57 PM »

I believe the technical term for them is 'cock blocker.'

Yes, that is the term. They are like a fly in the soup.
Definitive U2 Top 10: 1. One, 2. Bad, 3. With Or Without You, 4. Running to Stand Still, 5. So Cruel, 6. Ultraviolet, 7. I Still Havenít Found What Iím Looking For, 8. Hawkmoon 269, 9. Red Hill Mining Town, 10. Luminous Times

Codeguy

• In the shadows
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 04:41:26 PM »
I was hospitalized with peritonitis when I was 4 and in the intensive care ward, I  saw a boy die from a car accident.

It still haunts me.
-------

Too tall to be a despot

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 05:32:48 PM »
I only have one kidney.
First Chair. Last Call.

Smee

• Howdy. Im Snoopy
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 12:45:19 PM »
I once wrote a poem. Posted it online. Started getting loads of people, from all over the world, asking me to teach them how to write poetry.
I even had a Bi-annual Indian Magazine, with about 100 Million readers, get in touch and asked me permission to print the Poem. I told them to help themselves. But they said it wasnt as simple as that, id need to sign documents etc incase of copyright infringement. So nothing came of it.
The poem was also named poem of the month, on the website i published it to. Worst thing is, the site went offline, so now, the poem is lost forever.
You

guest532

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2020, 12:47:18 PM »
I once wrote a poem. Posted it online. Started getting loads of people, from all over the world, asking me to teach them how to write poetry.
I even had a Bi-annual Indian Magazine, with about 100 Million readers, get in touch and asked me permission to print the Poem. I told them to help themselves. But they said it wasnt as simple as that, id need to sign documents etc incase of copyright infringement. So nothing came of it.
The poem was also named poem of the month, on the website i published it to. Worst thing is, the site went offline, so now, the poem is lost forever.

Very cool.  I write erotic fiction and have numerous stories posted online.  Some have been given a 'HOT' rating.