Matt Damon on lockdown in Dublin - how long before Bono shows up in the article?

• 10 Replies

laoghaire

I had this exact experience earlier. Saw the headline and knew Bono would have wormed his way in somehow.

Twilight

• The heart is a bloom.
"wormed his way in" .... 
Are you tough enough to be kind?

guest532

All girls together, yanking each other's dicks.

He also told the radio hosts that U2 frontman Bono - who lives nearby - mentioned the appeal to him.

"He said to me last week: 'You know there's a radio station that's looking for you.'"

"I was like: 'I really gotta track those guys down, I gotta call into that show. It's gone on too long.'

JTNash

Bono knows everyone we know this lol, Damon is a Boston Native, no doubt he was a U2 fan growing up
Plant a demon seed raise a flower of fire

Codeguy

• In the shadows
Bono knows everyone we know this lol, Damon is a Boston Native, no doubt he was a U2 fan growing up
Boston is basically West Dublin.
-------

JTNash

lol something like that.....I miss it sometimes

guest532

Do you have Irish heritage?

JTNash

Yes Irish American Heritage, my Great Grandparents were Irish citizens, my grand parents were born in Boston

guest532

Yes Irish American Heritage, my Great Grandparents were Irish citizens, my grand parents were born in Boston

Lace curtain Irish or Shanty Irish?

JTNash

Lace curtain Irish or Shanty Irish?
Irish Catholic, and Boston Ghetto Irish