• She is everywhere and no place
Re: What e+i Shows are you going to?
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2017, 03:19:48 PM »
Thanks everyone!
Hey, hey, sha la la

redrunningred

« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2017, 03:21:47 PM »
Chicago is to early. We are instead buying tickets for Madison square garden, both days!
Don't sit at the table
Until you're able to

mariamontreal

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2017, 04:11:48 PM »
That sucks I bought RZ for upcoming tour I know it's for a good cause but it seems like  it's not any better than GA...

No real benefit going RZ for this tour, unless you cant score any GAs. One of my friend had to buy RZ for Montreal 2, because all GAs were sold out, but in the end hes not really getting better places. For JT30, it was another setup, and RZ was a true plus.
I am positive that I will have a great time at least I  can go pee whenever I want lol...
That sucks I bought RZ for upcoming tour I know it's for a good cause but it seems like  it's not any better than GA...

No real benefit going RZ for this tour, unless you cant score any GAs. One of my friend had to buy RZ for Montreal 2, because all GAs were sold out, but in the end hes not really getting better places. For JT30, it was another setup, and RZ was a true plus.
I am positive that I will have a great time at least I  can go pee whenever I want lol...
So what is the point of RZ besides the cause guess I wasted my money.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 04:13:43 PM by mariamontreal »
She moves in mysterious ways

guest4

« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2017, 04:15:46 PM »

Maria, it will be wonderful! Don't worry about the money...it's gone...just go and enjoy!

mariamontreal

« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2017, 04:17:55 PM »

Maria, it will be wonderful! Don't worry about the money...it's gone...just go and enjoy!
Thank you Riff you are my light of encouragement.

guest4

« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2017, 04:21:44 PM »

Thank you Riff you are my light of encouragement.
And, hey, if you don't want that RZ ticket, throw it my way...hahahahaha. Just kidding, of course. GIRL, YOU'RE GOING RED ZONE! That rocks BIG TIME!

shineinthesummernight

« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2017, 07:25:54 PM »
Maria, you shouldn't have to fight for a close spot, so that's still a good advantage.

redrunningred

« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2017, 07:48:54 PM »
Is it true, I read it somewhere, maybe on the old forum, that there are often, at least in US shows, a bunch of obnoxious fans who follow them around to most shows, and try to form arbitrary lines dictated by them for general admission? I think I read about this
Don't sit at the table
Until you're able to

mariamontreal

« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2017, 07:50:32 PM »
Maria, you shouldn't have to fight for a close spot, so that's still a good advantage.
I thought the RZ gets in before GA?

redrunningred

« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2017, 07:51:37 PM »
Also, are U2 nosebleed tickets worth it? My mother told me that if I want to see them Night 2, a second night, at Madison Square Garden, the seats are gonna be the cheapest she can get.
Don't sit at the table
Until you're able to

Waffles

« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2017, 11:04:43 PM »
I thought the RZ gets in before GA?

Usually, they do it after the first 5-10 minutes of GA. Sometimes the venue let them in at the same time. I know for JT30, RZ people made lists and queued beginning at 6 AM which is just stupid. If you're in the top 30 people in RZ, you should be able to get a rail spot anywhere you desire along the catwalk. There's so much rail space in an arena and it's so intimate.