What e+i Shows are you going to?

• 85 Replies

ShadowMac

• The artist formerly known as tigerfan41
Re: What e+i Shows are you going to?
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2017, 01:21:18 AM »
None at this point, which kills me to say but U2 isn't coming to my state and after a summer of traveling for concerts, I can't afford to splurge on more "mini-vacations" to see U2. Plus the whole fan club members must renew after just shelling out for TJT tour/verified fan snafu has left a bad taste in my mouth. At this point, I'll only go if I can score face or decently priced GA tickets closer to the event.

guest4

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2017, 06:32:49 AM »
None at this point, which kills me to say but U2 isn't coming to my state and after a summer of traveling for concerts, I can't afford to splurge on more "mini-vacations" to see U2. Plus the whole fan club members must renew after just shelling out for TJT tour/verified fan snafu has left a bad taste in my mouth. At this point, I'll only go if I can score face or decently priced GA tickets closer to the event.
sorry to hear this, Shadowmac...I hope something works out for you once the show dates get closer...

Kmama07

• She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2017, 03:01:34 PM »
+1
Hey, hey, sha la la

guest4

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2017, 03:02:44 PM »
+1
awwwwwwwwww. this is making me feel bad.

Kmama07

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2017, 03:11:20 PM »
+1
We will live vicariously through your experience❤️
Hey, hey, sha la la

guest4

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2017, 03:15:28 PM »
+1
We will live vicariously through your experience❤️
Ok...just know that I will have each of you with me in my heart! And, will, of course, give a full report.

mariamontreal

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2017, 03:19:16 PM »
Looks like Australia has a good chance of seeing U2 in 2018  @u2 just posted an article.
She moves in mysterious ways

Kmama07

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2017, 03:22:38 PM »
Looks like Australia has a good chance of seeing U2 in 2018  @u2 just posted an article.
I hope so. They've waited long enough!
Hey, hey, sha la la

mariamontreal

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2017, 03:44:43 PM »
Yes, it would be really nice for them to go.
She moves in mysterious ways

guest4

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2017, 05:57:50 PM »
It would be cool if they filmed the dvd there again...

shineinthesummernight

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2017, 07:12:12 PM »
I'm going to DC.  For those of you who cannot attend, have you tried watching on Periscope?  It's great fun and you can comment to other viewers as you're watching, so it's also a U2 community experience of sorts.

Kmama07

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2017, 07:48:46 PM »
I'm going to DC.  For those of you who cannot attend, have you tried watching on Periscope?  It's great fun and you can comment to other viewers as you're watching, so it's also a U2 community experience of sorts.
If I don't end up going to any shows I'll be periscoping for sure. Hell, I'll be periscoping either way! Haha
Hey, hey, sha la la

achtungx

• Lillywhite Called Me a Naughty British Slang Word
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 09:31:10 AM »
Just got GAs for the 2nd Philly show, so I guess I'm doing back-to-back night U2 shows for the first time.

June 13 and June 14th.
I saw Gloria live. Even if I never see the band live again, at least I saw Gloria live. :)

Kmama07

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2017, 10:12:48 AM »
Just got GAs for the 2nd Philly show, so I guess I'm doing back-to-back night U2 shows for the first time.

June 13 and June 14th.
Congrats!!!
Hey, hey, sha la la

The Ultra Beasts

• The abominations formerly known as WhenIsSOE
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2017, 11:09:10 AM »
Nassau!
Sign me petition to get some great missing albums on Spotify!
https://www.change.org/p/daniel-ek-bring-some-great-albums-to-spotify