Which famous (non u2) celebs would you like to hang out with, for a day?

• 31 Replies

Smee

• Howdy. Im Snoopy
If you could hang about with a celeb for a day, who would you choose? Lets try and choose non u2 band members.

I will start the ball rolling with Ronnie Wood. I just adore that guy. Dunno why. I just think he is super cool

In the garden I was playing the tart
I kissed your lips and broke your heart
You
You were acting like it was the end of the world

riffraff

• You've got to get yourself together
Maybe the fabulous Mr. Johnny Depp, because he's a really strange guy. Or Tim Burton because he makes really strange movies for Depp to star in.

Maybe Morleigh...so she could tell me what the Edge is REALLY like. And I'd like to see her dance more.

You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight, these tears are going nowhere

guest532

There's nobody in U2 that I'd particularly want to have a pint with.

I'd have a few pints with Tyson Fury.  That'd be interesting.

Diddy Dave Sullivan.

73October

• Dream out loud
Russell Brand could be interesting...might be drinking tea rather than havibg a pint though.
One love, One blood, One life;
You got to do what you should.
One life; With each other
Sisters, Brothers
One life; But we're not the same
We get to carry each other, Carry each other

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
Maybe the fabulous Mr. Johnny Depp, because he's a really strange guy. Or Tim Burton because he makes really strange movies for Depp to star in.

Maybe Morleigh...so she could tell me what the Edge is REALLY like. And I'd like to see her dance more.
i was going to say Johnny Depp. Think you'd be in for a fun time.  Lots of wine.

riffraff

i was going to say Johnny Depp. Think you'd be in for a fun time.  Lots of wine.
Yes, fun and very interesting conversation. And, yeah wine, for sure! I've collected most of his movies, and I love watching the extra stuff...
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight, these tears are going nowhere

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
I'd like to spend a day drinking with my favorite authors, Kerouac, Fitzgerald and Bukowski.

riffraff

I'd like to spend a day drinking with my favorite authors, Kerouac, Fitzgerald and Bukowski.
OH OH OH! That made me add Steven King to my list. What a freakin' weirdo. Love him!
(Hey, two of my three choices are really weird...what does that say about me?)

Smee

• Howdy. Im Snoopy
Im adding Rod Stewart to my list. If only i was allowed to experience Rod Stewart and Ronnie Woods company at the same time. I think that would be a hoot. The two of them are a pair of wallies together. Great friends
You

riffraff

Im adding Rod Stewart to my list. If only i was allowed to experience Rod Stewart and Ronnie Woods company at the same time. I think that would be a hoot. The two of them are a pair of wallies together. Great friends
Rod owns a house (mansion, really) near us...or at least he used to. Don't know if he still visits around here or not. Just up the road, as a matter of fact. Always loved Rod's music...reminds me of my college days, and earlier, too.

Smee

• Howdy. Im Snoopy
Rod owns a house (mansion, really) near us...or at least he used to. Don't know if he still visits around here or not. Just up the road, as a matter of fact. Always loved Rod's music...reminds me of my college days, and earlier, too.

For me.....Rod Stewart has one of the BEST ever voices from rock and pop history. In the 60s and 70s, he was immense and sounded so distinct.
You

Smee

• Howdy. Im Snoopy
I am adding Will Smith to my list. I reckon hanging out with him would be a hoot. I have always really liked his personality.
You

guest532

For me.....Rod Stewart has one of the BEST ever voices from rock and pop history. In the 60s and 70s, he was immense and sounded so distinct.

Rod doing Prince. :D

AliSPNfan

Henry Cavill.Gorgeous and an ardent England rugby supporter.

Family don't end with blood!

JTNash

Define hang out and Iíll make a list lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plant a demon seed raise a flower of fire