• Howdy. Im Snoopy
Beautiful Day - u2
In the garden I was playing the tart
I kissed your lips and broke your heart
You
You were acting like it was the end of the world

WookieeWarrior

Creep.

I think this is a popular opinion among fans of Radiohead but not with the general public.

Codeguy

• In the shadows
Creep.

I think this is a popular opinion among fans of Radiohead but not with the general public.
I hate creep with a passion
-------

Alphane

• This space left blank intentionally
Creep.

It's a decent tune but far from their best.

guest532

Creep.

It's one of the two most famous Radiohead songs, along with Karma Police.  I like the song and I think it explains the life experience of someone like Thom Yorke who, before he became famous and wealthy as a singer in a rock band, would have been called exactly that word had he shown any sexual/romantic interest in a pretty girl when he was a mere student at the University of Exeter.  Prince also liked the song enough to cover it in his set when he played the Coachella Festival.  During an aftershow gig at the Indigo2, Prince also funnily described his life and lack of attention from girls as a young man before he became famous. 

guest532

Start Me Up - Rolling Stones

an tha

• And you can swallow, or you can spit....
Stupid Girl - Garbage

riffraff

• Stolen days you donít give back
Stupid Girl - Garbage
I love that song.
Iíve seen for myself, thereís no end to grief, thatís how I know, and why I need to know that there is no end to love

an tha

• And you can swallow, or you can spit....
Stupid Girl - Garbage
I love that song.

I like it too - it just annoys me quite a bit that a band with a fantastic cannon are as far as joe public goes pretty much only known for that song.

Only happy when it rains for example is IMO a much better song and whilst it is known it is nowhere near as ubiquitous as Stupid Girl....

I'll say nothing about it being about you.... ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:31:58 PM by an tha »

riffraff

• Stolen days you donít give back
Stupid Girl - Garbage
I love that song.

I like it too - it just annoys me quite a bit that a band with a fantastic cannon are as far as joe public goes pretty much only known for that song.

Only happy when it rains for example is IMO a much better song and whilst it is known it is nowhere near as ubiquitous as Stupid Girl....

I'll say nothing about it being about you.... ;)
You damned well better not!  :P
Iíve seen for myself, thereís no end to grief, thatís how I know, and why I need to know that there is no end to love

WookieeWarrior

Creep.

It's one of the two most famous Radiohead songs, along with Karma Police.  I like the song and I think it explains the life experience of someone like Thom Yorke who, before he became famous and wealthy as a singer in a rock band, would have been called exactly that word had he shown any sexual/romantic interest in a pretty girl when he was a mere student at the University of Exeter.  Prince also liked the song enough to cover it in his set when he played the Coachella Festival.  During an aftershow gig at the Indigo2, Prince also funnily described his life and lack of attention from girls as a young man before he became famous. 

I think you're spot-on. It's a shame that the song has to be so overplayed; maybe I would enjoy it otherwise.

SwimmingSorrows

• In a room full of martyrs, who gets the credit?
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
There's a bible verse,
says the last one shall be first.
Well, if that verse is true,
there's hope for me and you.
-Kevin Kerby

imaginary friend

• "I don't take responsibility at all"
"Imagine" - John Lennon

Pride

• Are you gonna wait forever?
Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone