Priority Groups on u2.com now assigned

• 48 Replies

Kmama07

• She is everywhere and no place
Re: Priority Groups on u2.com now assigned
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2017, 04:41:46 PM »
It seems to be working differently for everyone. My subscription doesn't expire until January and my setup says it's complete. Maybe that's because I never used any of my pre-sale codes for the Joshua Tree shows and so I still have four that I can redeem. ???
You are correct. It's because you didn't use the code for the last tour.
Hey, hey, sha la la

OnlyU2

• Who's to say where the wind will take you
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2017, 04:43:14 PM »
My subscription expires in March, and when I looked at my account a few weeks ago it said to renew it, but I didn't.  Then when I saw I had to link my ticketmaster account to my U2.com account, I did, then it said it's complete.  Now just have to wait to see if they add more dates to the tour........
Are you US or EU based?

North America (Canada)
Who's to say where the wind will take you

acrobat62

• I'm hatching some plot, scheming some scheme
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2017, 09:43:23 AM »
It seems to be working differently for everyone. My subscription doesn't expire until January and my setup says it's complete. Maybe that's because I never used any of my pre-sale codes for the Joshua Tree shows and so I still have four that I can redeem. ???

You are correct, if you did NOT use your code for TJT30 then you are all set.  I DID use my code for TJT30 so I have to re-up my subscription even though its good until February I think, to get another code.  I may be with others here though and just wait, especially since I'm not sure I have the $$$ this time around to be able to go.  Will be my first miss in 30 years if I can't make it happen.

Acrobat

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2017, 12:27:36 PM »
SO, I was innocence last year. Even though my subscription was valid through January - I HAD to renew to 'complete' my set up this time. And Im still innocence - shouldn't I be in the experience group?

I hate U2.com
What are we going to do now it's all been said.
No new ideas in the house and every book has been read.