Tigerfan - Thank you!....

• 24 Replies

il_capo

Re: Tigerfan - Thank you!....
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 03:59:21 PM »
Hello & thanks for setting this up.  Long time @U2 poster and reader.  Not sure what's going on with them but nice to have another forum venue.

And I just want to get this out there now: there's about a dozen U2 songs I'm not a fan of, all from Bomb and after, but other than that I'm a huge fan.

Welcome over here! Glad to have you  :D

+1  Nothing wrong with liking most/all u2 songs!  Also nothing wrong if you don't like some of their songs, or find Pop a disappointment, or whatever else  ;)

ShadowMac

• The artist formerly known as tigerfan41
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 11:08:02 PM »
Hello & thanks for setting this up.  Long time @U2 poster and reader.  Not sure what's going on with them but nice to have another forum venue.

And I just want to get this out there now: there's about a dozen U2 songs I'm not a fan of, all from Bomb and after, but other than that I'm a huge fan.

+1  Nothing wrong with liking most/all u2 songs!  Also nothing wrong if you don't like some of their songs, or find Pop a disappointment, or whatever else  ;)

Agreed! Even I find myself warming up to songs of theirs I didn't quite like before.

Kmama07

• She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 07:29:00 AM »

Exactly!
Also...I almost didn't recognize you in your new leisure suit!
Hey, hey, sha la la

il_capo

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 07:42:08 AM »

Exactly!
Also...I almost didn't recognize you in your new leisure suit!

It's how Bono would have dressed for Ultraviolet if he had the hair and a sense of style.

Miami

• Here comes the car chase
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2017, 04:20:45 PM »
Yep, cheers shadowmac, thanks for the new home!

The living room looks very cosy and the house itself seems to have a very nice bunch of people living there.  ;D

ShadowMac

• The artist formerly known as tigerfan41
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 04:25:01 PM »
Yep, cheers shadowmac, thanks for the new home!

The living room looks very cosy and the house itself seems to have a very nice bunch of people living there.  ;D

Thank you and glad to have all of you over here. Still a work in progress, but it has real potential thanks to you all.  :D

trlica

• I only have excellent ideas
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 05:09:32 PM »
Thank you Tigerfan ☺

Let's the fun begin 😉

guest4

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 06:15:57 PM »
Thank you Tigerfan ☺

Let's the fun begin 😉
So happy to see you here, trlica!

Zeropartii

• Living Rent-Free in Your Head
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 11:06:34 AM »
Awesome.  Even better than the real thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guest4

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 11:21:05 AM »
Awesome.  Even better than the real thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) :) :) :)