Dream out loud

• 13 Replies

Codeguy

• In the shadows
Dream out loud
« on: January 11, 2019, 02:10:28 PM »
A thread to share your dreams. I just watched inception and it got me thinking. Good dreams, bad dreams, weird dreams.
-------

Codeguy

• In the shadows
Re: Dream out loud
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 02:35:46 PM »
My most recent dream was a few nights ago and I was swimming in the ocean. It quickly turned to darkness, and the beach turned into a cliff. The ocean water got wild and started pushing me against the cliff. I grabbed hold of a protruding rock and climbed out of the water, clutching crevices and climbing sideways along the cliff, looking for somewhere to rest until daylight. I found a small cave. Covered in blood from scraping my way along the cliff edge, I rested, waiting on sunlight. That's all I remember.
-------

Zeropartii

• Living Rent-Free in Your Head
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 02:38:10 PM »
I’m a crazy dreamer.   Remember things vividly.  I even jot them down in my phone.   I can interpret them too.   Recently I may be taking a job close to my old alma mater.  A lot of symbolism revolving around college friends and my fraternity house.  I even had a dream that it burned down.  Meaning perhaps there was another plan.  But the only thing to survive the fire was a table I painted 16 years ago.  As I picked it out of the ashes the house started reassembling itself with help friends and new people.  Could have to do with the job itself.  Me being seen as a “fixer”.   There was also another dream same location where I let a public figure use the bathroom there. 

My favorite U2 dream is that I was in the front of GA and Bono started yelling at me when I started eating a pork chop I brought in a ziplock bag from home. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riffraff

• You've got to get yourself together
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »
You honestly don't want to hear my dreams...
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight, these tears are going nowhere

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 05:33:36 PM »
A thread to share your dreams. I just watched inception and it got me thinking. Good dreams, bad dreams, weird dreams.
you left out wet dreams   ;D

Codeguy

• In the shadows
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 05:39:57 PM »
Well, I'm not sure we want to ban wet dreams, but lets at least keep it non-creepy.
-------

JTNash

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 11:14:21 PM »
So this is PG 13 anyway, I made a big stink how Jason Momoa isn’t that hot and all that attention he’s getting is crazy.

Then ladies and gentlemen I freggin have a dream I’m making out with him. Um what! This guy has some primal subconscious sexy wtf?

Plant a demon seed raise a flower of fire

guest28

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 09:36:52 AM »
I have some amazing dreams. I actually get real vivid dreams. I seem to have the sensation of touch in some of my dreams. Some dreams, i seem to be able to control what i want to do in them too.
Anyway, this week, i had a couple of u2 related dreams. Both times, u2 were playing a gig in a venue in my small hometown. Both dreams, the venues were practically empty, which perplexed me in my dream. I couldnt get my head around it. One of the dreams, edge turned out to be wearing Levis jeans. How is that for detail?? lol

shineinthesummernight

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 09:48:25 AM »
INteresting detail; Edge's son is named Levi.
   I had to look up who Jason Momoa was.  Yeah, he looks pretty primeval, lol. :o

AliSPNfan

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 12:27:29 PM »
I once had a vivid dream where I was sitting on a chair in an open, green field with mountains nearby and there was a white marquee tent in front of me.There were people seated all around me but there was nothing to see in the tent.It was like a wedding but no bride or groom in sight.Then, all of a sudden, movement from the corner of my left caught my eye and I turned to look--a massive grizzly bear started moving through the crowd eating the people around me but only I noticed it.Everybody else just stared at the tent and I couldn't move.I woke up after that but I still remember it all clearly.It was a very weird dream!

Family don't end with blood!

arvone

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 02:23:43 AM »
I’m a crazy dreamer.   Remember things vividly.  I even jot them down in my phone.   I can interpret them too.   Recently I may be taking a job close to my old alma mater.  A lot of symbolism revolving around college friends and my fraternity house.  I even had a dream that it burned down.  Meaning perhaps there was another plan.  But the only thing to survive the fire was a table I painted 16 years ago.  As I picked it out of the ashes the house started reassembling itself with help friends and new people.  Could have to do with the job itself.  Me being seen as a “fixer”.   There was also another dream same location where I let a public figure use the bathroom there. 

My favorite U2 dream is that I was in the front of GA and Bono started yelling at me when I started eating a pork chop I brought in a ziplock bag from home. 

Lucky that you weren't at a Morrissey concert!🥓🥓

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Codeguy

• In the shadows
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 04:45:26 PM »

Lucky that you weren't at a Morrissey concert!🥓🥓

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk
I hate bacon........
-------

guest87

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 06:01:25 PM »
I have some pretty interesting dreams so much so when I'm having one and I wake up I go back to sleep to continue it.  The only problem is after a short while I can't remember them.  A common theme is me being thwarted in various ways.

guest346

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:42 PM »
Pork chops & Wet dreams...?  How in the world have i missed this thread  ;D