What happened to an tha on the old forum?

• 24 Replies

Codeguy

• ^ This man does not exist ^
Re: What happened to an tha on the old forum?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 10:50:50 AM »
So an tha..............this is where you been hiding out  :P

:D

You have found my underground lair!
Preferably inside a volcano.

You don't wanna, you don't wanna know....

EL-E-VA-TION!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I KNEW you could! Well make an ATYCLB fan out of you yet, boy!!
--------
< - This man does not exist.

an tha

• And you can swallow, or you can spit....
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 11:45:08 AM »
So an tha..............this is where you been hiding out  :P

:D

EL-E-VA-TION!

You'll never take me alive!

Codeguy

What happened to an tha on the old forum?
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 02:09:58 PM »
So an tha..............this is where you been hiding out 

EL-E-VA-TION!

I actually have the story. An Tha, out of respect for the mods at @U2, doesn’t want it shared, but I am testing the boundaries of the new mods so there you have it....

Following a long thread in which there was unanimity that 2000s U2 was clearly the only U2 worth listening to, An Tha, in complete agreement with the consensus, saw a post in which a user posited that perhaps the forum was getting too tame and that surely, despite his own personal opinions,  there was room for disagreement and that perhaps U2s most maligned of works, POP, could actually be inspired by Bono too. At that point, An Tha, in a jealous rage, castigated the user and reminded him that ATYCLB chapter 1, verse 1 says “Its a beautiful day”, which clearly contradicts POP chapter 3 verse 1 which says in part “looking for to fill that God-shaped hole “ thus proving that POP cant be of similar inspiration. 

At that point an angel appeared and blinded An Tha, and he saw the light. The angel told him that POP was in fact U2s best work, and that he was persecuting sensible taste with his conformity to established orthodoxy. It was time, the angel said, to establish a new path. At that point the heavens opened up, and Look! An army of angels, all singing POP 12:1 in unison and praising with a single voice the lord with an angelic chorus “Jesus help me, I’m alone in this world and a ......”

And then the angels awkwardly looked at each other in confusion, not quite knowing what to say next, until one of them finally broke the silence with “eh.......your father, he made the world in seven” and they all agreed to ignore what just happened and chimed in “he’s in garage of heaven, would you put a word in for me.”

At this point, An Tha saw the light, and lo, the history of scripture was revealed to him, the lair of MacPhisto, the Pride in the name of love, the parable of the fly, and he was healed of his heresy. Along with ShadowMac and others he joined as the universe itself cried out in an angelic chorus “Wake up, wake up dead man”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:15:37 PM by Codeguy »
--------

an tha

• And you can swallow, or you can spit....
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 02:40:24 PM »

EL-E-VA-TION!

I actually have the story. An Tha, out of respect for the mods at @U2, doesn’t want it shared, but I am testing the boundaries of the new mods so there you have it....

Following a long thread in which there was unanimity that 2000s U2 was clearly the only U2 worth listening to, An Tha, in complete agreement with the consensus, saw a post in which a user posited that perhaps the forum was getting too tame and that surely, despite his own personal opinions,  there was room for disagreement and that perhaps U2s most maligned of works, POP, could actually be inspired by Bono too. At that point, An Tha, in a jealous rage, castigated the user and reminded him that ATYCLB chapter 1, verse 1 says “Its a beautiful day”, which clearly contradicts POP chapter 3 verse 1 which says in part “looking for to fill that God-shaped hole “ thus proving that POP cant be of similar inspiration. 

At that point an angel appeared and blinded An Tha, and he saw the light. The angel told him that POP was in fact U2s best work, and that he was persecuting sensible taste with his conformity to established orthodoxy. It was time, the angel said, to establish a new path. At that point the heavens opened up, and Look! An army of angels, all singing POP 12:1 in unison and praising with a single voice the lord with an angelic chorus “Jesus help me, I’m alone in this world and a ......”

And then the angels awkwardly looked at each other in confusion, not quite knowing what to say next, until one of them finally broke the silence with “eh.......your father, he made the world in seven” and they all agreed to ignore what just happened and chimed in “he’s in garage of heaven, would you put a word in for me.”

At this point, An Tha saw the light, and lo, the history of scripture was revealed to him, the lair of MacPhisto, the Pride in the name of love, the parable of the fly, and he was healed of his heresy. Along with ShadowMac and others he joined as the universe itself cried out in an angelic chorus “Wake up, wake up dead man”

:) :) :)

I can confirm this is nearly absolutely true - thanks for not telling everyone about the bit where i briefly lost my faith and started rambling even more incoherently than usual about the god shaped mole digging in the god shaped hole .

Codeguy

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 02:46:50 PM »
Garage of heaven? Damn you autocorrect !!!!

--------

Codeguy

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 03:21:07 PM »

EL-E-VA-TION!

:) :) :)

I can confirm this is nearly absolutely true - thanks for not telling everyone about the bit where i briefly lost my faith and started rambling even more incoherently than usual about the god shaped mole digging in the god shaped hole .
I remember that thread!

It’s not as bad, as criticizing Blackouts shtick, dick,
Or wondering, if lyrics really come from the heart, fart

--------

guest4

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 03:37:18 PM »
lmao...you guys are cracking me up!

Codeguy

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 01:06:53 AM »
lmao...you guys are cracking me up!

We need some good comedy ....our opinions have been suppressed for a while, Lyle
--------

Zeropartii

• Living Rent-Free in Your Head
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2017, 01:55:58 AM »

Codeguy

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2017, 09:50:15 AM »

Took me a while to see it but then it’s ....whoa!
--------