Bono Funko Pop Doll released?

• 10 Replies

Shank Asu

• can't fight for sh-- but sure can take a beating
Bono Funko Pop Doll released?
« on: March 02, 2018, 05:48:35 PM »
Not sure if people are familiar with these Funko Pop dolls.  There are thousands of these things out there for any numerous pop culture figures.  I own a Amy Winehouse doll myself and have wondered when U2 would finally be included, and I think i found a Bono version that was mislabelled as a character from the original Jurassic Park film.
I'm not the only one seeing the resemblance right?  This is clearly AB era Bono.

https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Pop-Movies-Jurassic-Collectible/dp/B0777DDGZV/ref=sr_1_5?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1520030634&sr=1-5&keywords=funko+pop+jurassic+park

guest4

Re: Bono Funko Pop Doll released?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 05:54:21 PM »
Oh man! It IS Bono...too funny!

Kmama07

• She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 08:15:41 AM »
Nothing beats the life-sized Bono cut out I received for my birthday this year!!!😂😂😂😂
Hey, hey, sha la la

guest4

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 09:04:08 AM »
Nothing beats the life-sized Bono cut out I received for my birthday this year!!!😂😂😂😂
Yeah, where have you taken him lately?

JTNash

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 09:39:53 AM »
Thatís awesome
Plant a demon seed raise a flower of fire

guest85

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 02:10:57 PM »
The height is correct

guest4

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 02:15:04 PM »

Kmama07

• She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 08:31:50 AM »
Well, once the snow clears I plan on taking him putt-putt golfing.  (Since I did not win the Omaze contest, I figured I'd take pictures and send to the band as a reminder of how much fun they would have had with ME ).
I think I'll start a scrapbook of pics
Kind of like "where's WAldo". Haha
Hey, hey, sha la la

guest4

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 08:35:30 AM »
Well, once the snow clears I plan on taking him putt-putt golfing.  (Since I did not win the Omaze contest, I figured I'd take pictures and send to the band as a reminder of how much fun they would have had with ME ).
I think I'll start a scrapbook of pics
Kind of like "where's WAldo". Haha
Just make sure you share your scrapbook with us! You should bring him to Vegas! ha

HeidWolfe

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2023, 01:49:23 AM »
It's been 5 years since you posted this, but better late than never, right? I totally get what you mean about Funko Pop dolls - they're everywhere! I actually have a few myself, including a Baby Yoda one that I adore. As for the Bono doll, I checked out the link you posted and I have to agree - that's definitely AB-era Bono! It's funny how these things can get mislabeled sometimes. If you're into custom-made bobbleheads, you should check out https://myfacebobbleheads.com/ . They have a ton of options for creating your own personalized bobbleheads. I'm not sure if they have a Bono option, but it's worth a shot!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 07:27:01 AM by HeidWolfe »

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2023, 06:13:58 AM »
It's been 5 years since you posted this, but better late than never, right? I totally get what you mean about Funko Pop dolls - they're everywhere! I actually have a few myself, including a Baby Yoda one that I adore. As for the Bono doll, I checked out the link you posted and I have to agree - that's definitely AB-era Bono! It's funny how these things can get mislabeled sometimes.

Funko U2 are a real thing now. And we have a thread

https://forum.talku2.com/index.php?topic=7036.msg370858#msg370858
First Chair. Last Call.
©1966-2024
Presented by Vandelay Industries.
Management: Pendant Publishing.
All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited.
The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, and usefulness.
Your mileage may vary.