I'm giving away some U2 lithographs

• 13 Replies

Aviastar

• Hey, now...do you know my name?
I'm giving away some U2 lithographs
« on: February 19, 2018, 11:01:51 AM »
So I am moving in a few weeks and I found that I have a set of four lithographs that was the U2.com subscriber gift from last year. They were given to me by a friend who's a casual fan and just signed up to U2.com because he has money to burn and wanted to get first dibs on concert tickets when they came to KC last summer. Knowing that I was a U2 fan, he passed them on to me...but honestly I don't have a lot of use for them. I've only taken them out of the mailer tube once to look at them. I'm still waiting for my subscriber gift vinyls, and I honestly don't think I'll ever see them...because I am sure they will mail it to my old address and it will never get forwarded on  :-[  .

I'm giving them away free to anyone who wants them - I'll ship media mail to an address of your choosing. If you are outside of the US we will probably have to figure something else out.

The lithographs can be viewed here: http://www.u2songs.com/news/u2.com_announces_subscription_gift_four_prints

Not sure how we want to do this...first responder or whoever proves they really, really wants these can have them.  I leave it up to you. I gotta get rid of them by the time I move (mid-March).  Riffraff probably gets first dibs cause she's nice to me.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:08:45 AM by Aviastar »
My U2 Top 10: The Unforgettable Fire, Acrobat, New Year's Day, Gloria, The Fly, A Sort of Homecoming, Where The Streets Have No Name, Bad, Ultra Violet (Light My Way), Drowning Man

guest4

Re: I'm giving away some U2 lithographs
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »
OHMYGOSH I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM! and, I get dibs??? WOW!

Aviastar

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 11:12:48 AM »

Yeah it's yours if you want them...consider it thanks for being a mod.
My U2 Top 10: The Unforgettable Fire, Acrobat, New Year's Day, Gloria, The Fly, A Sort of Homecoming, Where The Streets Have No Name, Bad, Ultra Violet (Light My Way), Drowning Man

guest4

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 11:14:50 AM »

Yes, I want them...you are WONDERFUL to offer them up to me. (and I don't think I'm such a great mod, but...well okay!) I'm very excited to get these. May I pm my address to you? Will it cost much to mail them? I can send you the money!

Aviastar

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 11:17:24 AM »

Yes, I want them...you are WONDERFUL to offer them up to me. (and I don't think I'm such a great mod, but...well okay!) I'm very excited to get these. May I pm my address to you? Will it cost much to mail them? I can send you the money!

PM your address. It won't cost you anything...I'll send them USPS Media Mail - it could take about 10-14 days to get to you but it's cost effective and I'll send you a picture of the label after I mail it so you'll know it's on the way.

guest4

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 11:30:59 AM »
I'm dancing! I'm dancing! This has made my day!

Best to you and your wife on the move and the new job. I just sent a pm...I actually had to do it twice because my computer went kaflooey the first time!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kmama07

• She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 08:44:19 AM »
Woohoo!
Yay Riffy!
Very cool of you, Aviastar!!!
Hey, hey, sha la la

guest4

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 08:45:22 AM »
Isn't this just great? U2 people are THE BEST PEOPLE!

guest4

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 02:30:42 PM »
I received the lithographs today...and they are awesome! Many, many, many thanks to aviastar...a wonderful gesture from one U2 fan to another...may we all bestow such acts of kindness on others as we go through our lives.
aviastar, YOU ROCK!

riffraff

• And it covers me in fear
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 08:55:49 AM »
Aviastar...your kindness is one of the things that will get you through your rough times...I truly believe that kindness is everything!
Sometimes Iím full of anger and grieving, so far away from believing that any sun will reappear

guest28

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 04:37:39 PM »
What exactly are Lithographs? Are they just fancy posters?

riffraff

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2019, 04:55:17 PM »
What exactly are Lithographs? Are they just fancy posters?
Well, basically, yes. But to me, they are treasures!
Sometimes Iím full of anger and grieving, so far away from believing that any sun will reappear

BeJimmiehob

Im giving away some U2 lithographs
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2019, 09:27:05 AM »
dammit 2016 why must you do this
WHY
OUT OF ALL THE MEAN PEOPLE THERE ARE, YOU CHOSE SOMEONE SO KIND THAT WAS IN SO MANY PEOPLES HEARTS
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
i am still upset about this

riffraff

Re: Im giving away some U2 lithographs
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 09:29:27 AM »
dammit 2016 why must you do this
WHY
OUT OF ALL THE MEAN PEOPLE THERE ARE, YOU CHOSE SOMEONE SO KIND THAT WAS IN SO MANY PEOPLES HEARTS
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
i am still upset about this
???