Hello From The Philippines

• 26 Replies

guest259

Re: Hello From The Philippines
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 04:59:38 AM »
Hello Jick. I remember you from another forum years ago.

jick

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2020, 12:40:48 PM »
I've been around U2 forums since 1997.  And this is a new one for me to join.

I hope I'll be welcomed here just like in the other forums and I hope U2 will someday play in the Philippines before they retire.

Cheers,

J

Sorry to revive a dead horse but this was how I introduced myself here .  Almost exactly two years to the day I said I hope they will play in the Philippines, they really did.  How cool is that?  Now I hope the part about them retiring won't be true yet.  U2 still promised to remix/finish the POP album.

Cheers,

J

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2020, 12:51:58 PM »

I hope I'll be welcomed here just like in the other forums and I hope U2 will someday play in the Philippines before they retire.

Cheers,

J

Sorry to revive a dead horse but this was how I introduced myself here .  Almost exactly two years to the day I said I hope they will play in the Philippines, they really did.  How cool is that?  Now I hope the part about them retiring won't be true yet.  U2 still promised to remix/finish the POP album.

Cheers,

J

Hahaha. Love this.  ;D
First Chair. Last Call.

Codeguy

• ^ This man does not exist ^
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2020, 07:22:15 PM »

Cheers,

J

Cheers,

J

Well we already know they have another album and tour coming from the RS interviews. So Jick - stay true to form and give us a prediction for when we will see the new record?

--------
< - This man does not exist.

jick

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 11:52:20 AM »

Cheers,

J

Cheers,

J

Well we already know they have another album and tour coming from the RS interviews. So Jick - stay true to form and give us a prediction for when we will see the new record?

The pandemic has left me with so much free time to pursue other hobbies and interests.  Perhaps U2 are the same? They are even playing Stairway To Heaven for crying out loud.

But now I am back in U2-mode and will be starting some fresh new thought-provoking threads over the next few days.

Stay tuned!

Cheers,

J

riffraff

• You've got to get yourself together
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2020, 11:56:22 AM »
Great to see you here, Jick!
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight, these tears are going nowhere

an tha

• And you can swallow, or you can spit....
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2020, 12:41:13 PM »
I look forward to the following threads...

Jick's Top 5 Pop tracks

Why The Hong Kong Mixes video is the best u2 video of all time.

Popmart - The Top 3 shows

I have been teaching the Manileño people the 'Pop Prayer'

Manny Pacquiao's favourite Pop track

jick

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2020, 09:45:55 PM »
You can teach the Manilenos all you want.

I am a Cebuano.

Cheers,

J

jick

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2020, 10:18:11 PM »
For what it's worth, and I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules ...I have been featured as "Fan of the Month" is another U2 forum.

After being around U2 forums since 1997 (Wire was what it was called), it's nice to be fan of the month - after 23 years!

https://u2start.com/topic/12081/

Cheers,

J

riffraff

• You've got to get yourself together
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 10:22:32 PM »
For what it's worth, and I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules ...I have been featured as "Fan of the Month" is another U2 forum.

After being around U2 forums since 1997 (Wire was what it was called), it's nice to be fan of the month - after 23 years!

https://u2start.com/topic/12081/

Cheers,

J
Congrats, Jick! Very cool...
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight, these tears are going nowhere

MPare1966

• Trying to throw my arms around the world
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2020, 10:26:48 PM »
Jick is legendary
First Chair. Last Call.