Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
A few years back, I gave Bomb another chance to see if my perspective had changed.

It hadn’t.
I was fine until Ahimsa.

I haven’t been happy since.
If they think there's $$$ to be made, then yes.

But I voted no, because there will be no $$$ to be made from a Bomb box set.  Not enough rubes I mean completists (no names referenced here) exist to make it work.
Tough one. NLOTH was the closest to being a masterpiece, SOI was more consistant.

But SOE was the one that let me come back. Well, for a few years anyway. Me n U2 are on the outs again.

Unlike any of you, my last three albums were experienced in reverse (SOE, SOI, NLOTH).

interesting because I did not despise any of their albums.  even the embarrassingly bad crap they shoved onto SOE was not the impetus for my disdain of this awful entity known as U2.  they just became embarrassing.  hard to take them seriously, almost because they take themselves so seriously there's no need for me to.

An tha has promised to order this for me.
13 years.
Look, did ATYCLB cause you to quit the band for 12 years?

Hmm?

It changed the course of my relationship with u2 irrevocably.

I also hold an extra level of disdain for it, because it is responsible for turds like Bomb  - it basically fathered those runts.

Correction: 13.
Look, did ATYCLB cause you to quit the band for 12 years?

Hmm?
Not even an tha hates Bomb more than I do.

Ah but do you hate bomb as much as i hate the fucking steaming pile of rat shite that preceded it?.....

It’s really possible. I’ve been ranting about Bomb for years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10