How do you browse/read here?

• 17 Replies

Soloyan

• I'm not sleeping
    • GREG LEMOND FANS
Re: How do you browse/read here?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2020, 03:02:25 AM »
I think you're overcomplicating things, an tha. We obviously just all need to move to France.

pourquoi n'ai-je pas pensé à ça

Venez faire la fête ! Nous sommes très accueillants... 8)
A dangerous idea that almost makes sense...

Soloyan

• I'm not sleeping
    • GREG LEMOND FANS
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2020, 03:03:58 AM »
There are a few too many sections on the forum for me to really look at it that way...so I just end up going to "New Posts" and see what I've missed. I've been visiting every couple of days.

One thing I am not into is album/song rankings. I just feel like it's been done to death on this and other forums. I avoid those. I like anything U2 news, stick my nose into current events periodically, and then mental health.

Yeah, I mentioned "chat & fun" as one of the places I go but forgot to mention how "mental health" has been a refuge and the best place to make friends. Something I've not seen anywhere else.
A dangerous idea that almost makes sense...

Smee

• Howdy
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2020, 09:10:15 AM »

When you log on how do you usually access posts/new posts? On my laptop, via Google Chrome

Is it a case of going to a particular section and then reading the posts in there? Yes, Only certain threads in certain sections.

Do you just click on "View the most recent posts on the forum" and scan down that list and then click on posts you are interested in? No

Do you tend to look in every section and click on stuff marked new? No

Do you have alerts set up so you 'follow' the threads you like and just read and reply to them? I wasnt aware I could do that

Which sections do you browse most? General U2, U2 Music Talk, Chat and Fun and General Music Chat

Which sections do you browse least or never? All of those sections, not listed above.

Any sections you think it would be good if we added? Dunno

Is the forum easy to follow? Yes

Do you feel it is easy to stay up to date with new threads/posts? In my own kakhanded way, Yes

Is forum tidy enough? Yes

« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 09:12:21 AM by Smee »
In the garden I was playing the tart
I kissed your lips and broke your heart
You
You were acting like it was the end of the world